A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional full time Drainage Engineer for one of the capitals leading maintenance service companies in Greater London & surrounding counties. Our established company specialises in Drainage, Plumbing and other various services to both domestic and commercial clients.
As one of our Drainage Engineers, you will be required to carry out a range of services associated with cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of both domestic and commercial drainage (including both reactive & planned works) in and around the Central London area and to deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise whilst maintaining a high standard in regards to the company, your vehicle and equipment.
Duties will include
· Clearing blockages including toilets, sinks and hand basins, urinals, baths, saniflo units manholes and mainline drains;
· Carrying out and compiling CCTV drain surveys (WinCan)
· Root cutting
· Drain re-lining and rehabilitation
· Stack de-scaling
· Electro mechanical core cleaning (no water)
· Drain excavation
· Confined space entry
· Assisting in vacuum tanker services
· Flooded basement & void pump outs
· Planned Preventative Maintenance programmes (PPM)
· Accurately recording job details via internal and client systems
· Weekly call out work and overtime will apply
· Communicating effectively with clients and reporting to the Help Desk Manager and team on a daily basis to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
To be considered for this new role, the following key skills and experience will be required:
· Engineers must have at least 5 years industry experience
· Hold a full clean UK driving licence
· A valid CSCS card is essential
· A valid CS1 card is desired although not essential
· High pressure water jetting (HPWJ)
· CCTV surveys
· Plumbing skills (drainage-related)
· WinCan or similar systems
· Demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to all aspects of drainage
· Be able to approach and resolve problems logically
· Show commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand
· Being a team player is essential as on occasions you will be working within a team as well as using your own initiative at times
· provide own hand tools.
Want to apply for this role at Go-Fix?
Please send your cv info: